Located on the western side of Whidbey Island where the Strait of San Juan de Fuca meets Admiralty Inlet, the 80-foot bluffs of Admiralty Head provided ships a turning point for Seattle and the points south. Due to its important location, Admiralty Head became the first location to receive a lighthouse in the Puget Sound area. Although deactivated in 1922, the lighthouse is open year-round for visitors, tours and special events.
|Address:||1280 Engle Road
Coupeville, WA 98239
|Hours:||Varies by season|
View Larger Map
Click on any photo to begin slideshow: